14 indicted by grand jury
Published 1:00 pm Friday, July 28, 2023
The following were indicted by the grand jury during the July 24 session of Davie Superior Court.
– Gavyn Elyjah Alexander, possession of a firearm by a felon.
– Anthony Bricolo, possession of heroin, driving while license revoked DWI revocation.
– Kimberly Dawn Cass, first degree exploitation of a minor.
– Andrew James Denton, habitual felon, 2 counts obtaining property by false pretense, worthless check.
– Charles Robert Hall, possession of cocaine.
– Amanda Leigh Harris, possession of a Schedule II controlled substance.
– Ray Junior Kimrey, 2 counts taking indecent liberties with a child.
– Jesse Leon Lynch, larceny of vehicle parts.
– Earle Pegram McLaurine Jr., second degree murder.
– Michael Anthony Oliver, second degree kidnapping, communicating threats, assault by pointing a gun.
– Miranda Lynnette Osborne, possession of stolen goods, aid and abet larceny of vehicle parts.
– Cordell Lamont Pressley, possession of a firearm by a felon, habitual felon, possession with intent to sell/deliver heroin, trafficking opium/heroin by possession, possession of drug paraphernalia.
– Gerald Jerome Rivers, 5 counts statutory sex offense with a child age 15 or younger, taking indecent liberties with a child.
– Robert Carlos Umanzor, trafficking methamphetamine by transport, trafficking methamphetamine by possession.