Davie Superior Court
Published 9:25 pm Wednesday, February 22, 2023
The following cases were disposed of during the Jan. 3 session of Davie Superior Court. Presiding: Judge Lori Hamilton. Prosecuting: Rob Taylor, Marissa Parker and Alan Martin, assistant DAs.
– Brian Christopher Andrews, attempt to discharge firearm into occupied dwelling, sentenced to 44 to 65 months, obtain substance abuse assessment, obtain psychiatric evaluation, cost, $4,325 attorney fee; attempted robbery with a dangerous weapon, sentenced to 111 to 146 months to run at expiration of previous sentence; first degree kidnapping, sentenced to 199 to 251 months to run at expiration of previous sentence; conspiracy to commit robbery with a dangerous weapon, dismissed.
– James Leary Bullabough, possession with intent to sell/deliver methamphetamine, sentenced to 6-17 months, suspended 24 months, 48 hours community service, 7 days active-credit, submit DNA sample, submit to drug tests, obtain substance abuse assessment, TASC program, cost, $367.50 attorney fee; possession with intent to sell/deliver methamphetamine, manufacture of a schedule VI controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, dismissed.
– Jacob Hunter Casto, common law robbery, possession of a stolen firearm, dismissed.
– Jacqueline Ann Edwards, possession of heroin, dismissed; possession of methamphetamine, sentenced to 6-17 months, suspended 24 months, submit DNA sample, continue substance abuse treatment, TASC program, submit DNA sample, cost, $868 attorney fee.
– Kamen Tyler Hawotte, felony probation violation, probation terminated.
– Ronnie Dale James, felony cruelty to animals, dismissed.
– Trenton Gene Long, common law robbery, possession of a stolen firearm, dismissed.
– Tony Shawn Smith, misdemeanor probation violation, serve 32 days active and probation will be terminated, $270 attorney fee; misdemeanor probation violation, serve active time in previous sentence and probation will be terminated.
– Jeffery Jerome Wade, DWI, speeding 70 in a 55, driving while license revoked DWI revocation, remanded to district court judgment.
– Nicholas Ray Whisenhunt, communicating threats, possession of methamphetamine, possession of stolen goods/property, breaking or entering, misdemeanor larceny, dismissed; possession of drug paraphernalia, sentenced to 120 days, suspended 24 months, do not have any new convictions, $200, cost, $1,295 attorney fee.
Failure to Appear
– Christopher D. Allred, possession of methamphetamine.
– Maria Holshouser Biggers aka Maria Rabon, maintaining vehicle/dwelling/place for a controlled substance, simple possession of a schedule III controlled substance.
– Ronald Leroy Gragert, failure to register as sex offender.
– Amber Renee Peoples, felony probation violation.
– Derrick Francis Sanford, felony breaking and/or entering, larceny after breaking/entering, habitual felon.
– Laquacious L. Timmons, habitual larceny.
– Thomas Dwayne Underwood, felony larceny.