Grand jury indicts 7
Published 11:16 pm Tuesday, January 10, 2023
The following were indicted by the grand jury during the Jan. 2 session of Davie Superior Court.
– Josiah Aaron Beauchamp, 6 counts third degree exploitation of a minor.
– Amanda Virginia Marie Frogge, interfering with electronic monitoring device.
– Gilbert Alphonso Johnson Jr., identity theft.
– Mercedes Gabriellia Moses, possession with intent to sell/deliver methamphetamine, possession with intent to sell/deliver heroin.
– Gaylor Henderson Rattz, possession with intent to sell/deliver a schedule II controlled substance.
– Brendon Gerard Steele, assault on a female, assault by strangulation.
– Anthony Quinn Strickland, habitual felon, fleeing to elude arrest with a motor vehicle, possession of a stolen motor vehicle.