Davie Superior Court
Published 11:02 am Thursday, July 14, 2022
The following cases were disposed of during the June 13 session of Davie Superior Court. Presiding: Judge David Hall. Prosecuting: Alan Martin, Ina Stanton and Marissa Parker, assistant DAs.
– Kimberly Roseann Adams, felony probation violation, probation terminated.
– Anthony David Brown, speeding 90 in a 70, reckless driving to endanger, fictitious/altered title/registration, dismissed; driving while license revoked DWI revocation, sentenced to 120 days, suspended 12 months, not operate vehicle until licensed, if found driving will be an order for arrest issued, cost, $270 attorney fee.
– Joshua A. Carpenter, attempted first degree arson, sentenced to 30 to 48 months, credit for any time served, cost, $882.50 attorney fee; injury to personal property, habitual felon, dismissed.
– Phillip Edward Folsom, felony probation violation, probation terminated, $205 attorney fee.
– Jeffery Hagerman, possession of heroin, sentenced to 7 to 18 months, suspended 24 months, 24 hours active-credit, evidence ordered destroyed, cost, $400 attorney fee.
– Travis Lee Holyfield, possession of methamphetamine, sentenced to 7 to 18 months, suspended 36 months, one day active-credit, complete TASC program or order for arrest will be issued, cost, $465 attorney fee; possession of drug paraphernalia, dismissed.
– Johnnie Robert Hyde, felony probation violation, probation terminated.
– Tabitha Nicole Swicegood, felony negligent child abuse resulting in serious physical injury, promoting drug sales by a minor, sentenced to 19 to 32 months, suspended 48 months, 5 months active-credit for 3 months, contact probation officer within 48 hours of release or order for arrest will be issued, obtain substance abuse assessment when released and comply with recommendations, have no contact with child until she is 18 years old, obtain mental health assessment and comply with recommendations or an order for arrest will be issued, abide by DSS conditions when released from jail, cost, $3,262 attorney fee; sell or deliver a controlled substance by a minor, dismissed.
Failure to Appear
– Christopher Dane Allred, possession of methamphetamine.
– Adam Seth Anderson, habitual felon, 2 counts possession with intent to sell/deliver counterfeit controlled substance.
– Duffie Dawn Mazzeo, possession with intent to sell/deliver heroin.
– Gerald Jefferson Burns, assault on a female, assault on an individual with a disability.