10 indicted by grand jury
Published 11:02 am Thursday, July 14, 2022
The following were indicted by a grand jury during the June 13 session of Davie Superior Court.
– Thomas James Baltimore, fleeing to elude arrest with motor vehicle.
– Anthony Laquane Brooks, possession of a firearm by a felon.
– Michael Keith Campbell Jr., assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury.
– Christina Leann Coleman, felony cruelty to animals.
– Miranda Brooke Hancock, possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia.
– Enrico Dewaine Heggins, trafficking opium/heroin by possession, possession with intent to sell/deliver heroin, possession of a firearm by felon.
– Ronnie Dale James, felony cruelty to animals.
– Ronald Jason Kinzer, habitual felon, possession of heroin.
– Laquacious Lavell Timmons, felony larceny.
– Eric Wesley Ward, felony breaking/entering, larceny pursuant to breaking/entering, felony larceny, two counts obtaining property by false pretense.