Published 9:07 am Thursday, May 5, 2022
The following were indicted by the grand jury during the April 4 session of Davie Superior Court.
– Christopher Dane Allred, possession of methamphetamine.
– Maria Holshouse Biggers, maintaining dwelling for drugs, simple possession of schedule III controlled substance.
– Tyquis Jaqon Butler, attempt robbery with a dangerous weapon, possession of a firearm by a felon.
– Joshua Michael Crews, 2 counts habitual misdemeanor assault, communicating threats, assault inflicting serious physical injury.
– Ulysses Evans, larceny pursuant to breaking/entering, breaking/entering.
– Miranda Brooke Hancock, 3 counts larceny vehicle parts.
– Jeremy John Howard, fleeing to elude arrest with vehicle, larceny.
– Hassan Trabee Ibrahim, larceny pursuant to breaking/entering, breaking/entering.
– Arnie Preston Rabon, 3 counts larceny of vehicle parts, felony conspiracy, possession with intent to sell/deliver methamphetamine.
– Chadrick Dekeith Robinson, felony larceny.
– Laura Ann Shoaf, carrying a concealed weapon, possession of a firearm by a person subject to a domestic violence protective order, domestic criminal trespass, 2 counts violation of a domestic violence protective order with a deadly weapon, felony stalking in violation of a court order.