Davie District Court
Published 9:50 am Thursday, February 17, 2022
The following cases were disposed of during the Jan. 20 session of Davie District Court. Presiding: Judge Rosalind Baker. Prosecuting: Pearce Dougan and Eric Farr, assistant DAs.
– Samuel Holden Altman, speeding 88 in a 70, reduced to improper equipment, $25, cost.
– Collin McKenzie Baker, possession of marijuana, simple possession of a schedule II controlled substance, deferred prosecution, 12 months probation, 24 hours community service, not violate any laws, obtain substance abuse assessment, cost, case to be reviewed in 12 months.
– Timothy E. Christian, 2 counts misdemeanor probation violation, probation terminated after 90 days active.
– Jose L. Correas, speeding 93 in 70, reduced to 79 in a 70, $300, cost; reckless driving, possession/manufacture of fake ID, no license, operating vehicle with no insurance, driving/allowing vehicle to be driven with no registration, failure to wear seat belt, dismissed.
– Ruben Steven Diaz, driving while license revoked DWI revocation, prayer for judgment continued, cost.
– Mitchell Blake Estes, speeding 96 in a 70, dismissed; reckless driving, $200, cost.
– Connie T. Farrell, assault, sentenced to 45 days, suspended 18 months, obtain mental health assessment, no contact with victim by any means, $100, cost.
– Brianna Marie Foster, injury to personal property, dismissed.
– Clint Daniel Gilmore, failure to work after being paid, sentenced to time served, $1,100 restitution to victim, $200 cost.
– Charles Robert Hall, misdemeanor probation violation, probation revoked; felony larceny of vehicle, reduced to unauthorized use of vehicle, sentenced to 45 days, $100, cost, $270 attorney fee.
– James Alexander McClain, reckless driving, driving/allowing vehicle to be driven with registration plate not displayed, unsafe passing yellow line, following too closely, failure to wear seat belt, dismissed; speeding 80 in a 70, $100, cost.
– Kimberly B, McCormick, shoplifting concealing goods, sentenced to 20 days, suspended 18 months, not be on property of Sheetz, $200, cost, $205 attorney fee; simple possession of schedule IV controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, dismissed.
– Benjamin R. Mouer, speeding 96 in a 70, dismissed; reckless driving, $500, cost.
– Annatalie J. Nicholson, failure to wear seat belt, failure to reduce speed, dismissed; driving while license revoked not DWI, reduced to failure to report address change, $50, cost.
– Amber Lynn Porter, second degree trespass, injury to real property, dismissed.
– Jose A. Represa, assault on a female, dismissed, state’s motion to continue denied.
– Holly Marie Robertson, aid and abet driving while license revoked DWI revocation, dismissed.
– Elisa Rodriguez, failure to stop for stopped school bus, reduced to unsafe movement, prayer for judgment continued, cost.
– Skylar A. Ward-Smith, speeding 67 in a 50, reduced to improper equipment, $75, cost; canceled/revoked/suspended certificate/tag, no liability insurance, dismissed.
– William A. Stazzone, speeding 96 in a 70, reduced to 79 in a 70, $700, cost.
– Joel Anthony Woodhull, misdemeanor larceny, damage to property, not guilty.