Local students on Catawba dean’s list
Published 9:55 am Thursday, January 13, 2022
A total of 318 students have been named to the dean’s list for the fall 2021 semester at Catawba College.
Students named to the list achieved a 3.5 grade point average in 15 or more semester hours, and include:
• Paige Ann Carter of Advance
• Riley Noelle Dorman of Advance;
• Bradon S. Finney of Mocksville;
• Brittney McClannon of Mocksville;
• Brianna Paige Moore of Mocksville;
• Kaitlyn Paige Nunn of Mocksville;
• Robert Hugh Raisbeck of Mocksville;
• Courtney Jayne Reavis of Harmony;
• Julee Lynn Triplett of Mocksville; and
• Aaron Joel Williams of Mocksville.