Grand Jury hands down indictments
Published 9:53 am Thursday, January 13, 2022
The following were indicted by the grand jury during the Jan. 3 session of Davie Superior Court.
– Christopher Benjamin Burgess, possession of methamphetamine.
– Joshua Alan Carpenter, habitual felon, attempted first degree burning, injury to personal property.
– Cindy Leigh Cass, possession of a firearm by a felon, obtaining property by false pretense, possession of methamphetamine.
– Dewayne Eric Gaither, contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile, sell/delivering a controlled substance to a person over age 13 and under age 16, promoting drug sales by a minor.
– Alexander Daniel Garner, felony larceny, possession of heroin.
– Edward Larence Harvey Jr., assault on a female, assault inflicting physical injury by strangulation.
– Summer Brooke McGuire, first degree murder.
– Cassondra Delanie Morgan, contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile, sell/deliver a controlled substance to a person over age 13 and under age 16, promoting drug sales by a minor.
– Harold Reid Jr., first degree statutory sex offense, statutory sex offense with a person 13, 14 or 15, 2 counts taking indecent liberties with a child.
– Kenneth Brian Scalf, attempted felony stalking, felony stalking.
– John Hamilton Stokes III, statutory sex offense with a child 15 years of age or younger, 2 counts each taking indecent liberties with a child and statutory sex offense with a child by an adult.
– Shandra Rose Styers, assault inflicting serious bodily injury.
– Tabitha Nicole Swicegood, contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile.