Grand jury hands down indictments
Published 7:58 am Monday, December 20, 2021
The following were indicted by the grand jury during the Dec. 6 session of Davie Superior Court.
– Terrell Lamont, habitual felon, fleeing to elude arrest with vehicle, speeding, possession of a stolen vehicle.
– Tevin Jarod Anthony, possession of cocaine.
– Kemond Deshawn Bethea, statutory rape of a child 15 or younger, statutory sex offense with child 15 or younger.
– James Leary Bullabough, manufacturing a schedule VI controlled substance, possession with intent to sell/deliver meth, possession of drug paraphernalia.
– Rebecca Lynn Drake, possession of meth.
– Luis Felipe Flores, possession of cocaine.
– Robert David Gibson, 4 counts obtaining property by false pretense, failure to register as sex offender.
– Jeffrey Harvey Whitt Hagerman, possession of heroin.
– Teddy Eugene Hutches, 2 counts statutory sex offense with a child by an adult.
– Christopher Lee Jones, possession of meth.
– Rocky Lorenzo Kluttz, possession of meth.
– Mickey Wayne Roseman Jr., habitual felon, habitual breaking/entering, breaking/entering, larceny pursuant to breaking/entering.
– Saul Santibanez, possession of cocaine.
– Jonathan Todd White, possession of a firearm by a felon, assault on a government officer inflicting physical injury, felony larceny, breaking/entering to terrorize, injury to personal property, habitual misdemeanor assault, assault on an employee of a local detention facility inflicting physical injury.