Davie District Court
Published 9:23 am Thursday, December 2, 2021
The following cases were disposed of during the Oct. 28 session of Davie District Court. Presiding: Judge Carlos Jane’. Prosecuting: Eric Farr and Pearce Dougan, assistant DAs.
– Tevin Jarod Anthony, assault on a female, sentenced to 10 days, suspended 12 months, not assault/threaten/harass victim, $25, cost; larceny, simple possession of schedule VI controlled substance, dismissed per plea. Appealed.
– Ashley Marie Beaver, assault, dismissed at request of prosecuting witness.
– Tony Graham Bradshaw, speeding 90 in a 70, reduced to 79 in a 70, $50, cost; reckless driving, dismissed per plea.
– Zachary R. Bruenger, speeding 84 in a 70, reduced to improper equipment, $25, cost; operating commercial vehicle with no commercial license, dismissed per plea.
– Gerald Jefferson Burns, assault on individual with a disability, sentenced to 150 days; assault on a female, sentenced to 75 days at expiration of previous sentence, credit for 52 days. Appealed.
– Melody Mendenhall Card, impeding traffic by sitting/standing/lying in road, assault on a government official, dismissed per plea; resisting public officer, sentenced to time served.
– Joshua Alan Carpenter, possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver methamphetamine, maintaining vehicle/dwelling/place for a controlled substance, possession of marijuana up to one-half ounce, simple possession of a schedule III controlled substance, simple possession of a schedule IV controlled substance, possession of marijuana paraphernalia, 2 counts each failure to wear seat belt, driving while license revoked not DWI, dismissed per plea; possession of drug paraphernalia, sentenced to time served, cost, jail and attorney fees.
– Candace Renee Caudill, cruelty to animals, $50, cost; cruelty to animals, dismissed per plea.
– Joseph William Cline, expired registration, expired/no inspection, dismissed, corrected; failure to wear seat belt, $25.50, cost.
– Jermaine D. Dalton, assault on a female, dismissed, prosecuting witness failed to appear.
– Roger Dale Dickerson, assault on a female, dismissed, prosecuting witness failed to appear, state’s motion to continue denied.