Business can sign up now for virtual iShopDavie Days
Published 8:39 am Monday, November 8, 2021
Become a virtual vendor as the Davie County Chamber of Commerce presents iSHOP Davie Days, a virtual event supporting local businesses in celebration of Small Business Saturday.
“This year, it’s more important than ever to shine a light on our small businesses leading up to the holidays,” said Caroline Moser, president of the chamber. “Help us celebrate Small Business Saturday with an entire week showcasing local spots in Davie. This includes restaurants, boutiques, vineyards … everyone.”
Nov. 22- 26, the chamber will feature vendors each day on its Facebook and Instagram pages including a video of the business along with any tags, links, and special promotions to encourage customers to shop the website or store this holiday season.
Moser encourages local residents to check in frequently to learn more about all of the businesses in their own backyard.
“Support your own community by shopping local this year.”
Specifically, the virtual vendor package includes:
• A video filmed for your business. You may give a tour of your store, or educate consumers on your products and services
• A featured post on Chamber social media (Facebook & Instagram) one day during the week-long event.
• Featured posts will be boosted on the Chamber Facebook & Instagram pages.
• Each post will showcase photos or videos of inventory and/or special promotions, giveaways. “This is a great way to promote your business,” she said. All businesses will be tagged in their perspective posts.
• All participating businesses will have their video added to their member profile on the chamber website.
The cost is $40 per chamber member, $20 per non-profit and $60 for prospective members in Davie County.
The chamber is also seeking event sponsors. The cost is $100 and includes:
• A featured post on chamber social media (Facebook & Instagram).
• Featured post will be boosted on the chamber Facebook & Instagram pages.
• All event sponsors will be featured on the chamber website, weekly newsletters, chamber Facebook cover page, and on all posts throughout the week-long event (sponsors will be tagged in text and logos will be featured in each video).
The deadline to register is Nov. 10. Contact the xhamber at 336.751.3304 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.