Grand jury hands down indictments
Published 8:52 am Thursday, October 21, 2021
The following were indicted by a grand jury during the Sept. 27 session of Davie Superior Court.
– Steven Burch, failure to register change of address as a sex offender.
– Travis Lee Holyfield, possession of methamphetamine.
– Lena Lazdina, DWI, attempted second degree kidnapping, impersonating a law enforcement officer, fleeing to elude arrest with motor vehicle, possession of marijuana paraphernalia.
– Winson Trevel Scott, possession of methamphetamine, possession of heroin, driving while license revoked not DWI revocation.
– William James Smith, 2 counts assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury.
– Cody Allen Stewart, habitual breaking/entering, breaking/entering, larceny pursuant to breaking/entering.
– Jennifer Ann Thompson, 2 counts attempting to obtain property by false pretense.
– Joshua Phillip Lee Wade, fleeing to elude arrest with motor vehicle, possession with intent to sell/deliver methamphetamine, assault on a government officer/employee, interfering with jail/prison fire system.