Davie District Court Sept. 16, 2021
Published 8:24 am Thursday, October 21, 2021
The following cases were disposed of during the September 16 session of Davie District Court. Presiding: Judge Mary F. Covington. Prosecuting: Pearce Dougan and Eric Farr, assistant DAs.
– Bruce Wayman Brown, assault on a female, sentenced to 75 days, suspended 12 months, CBI classes, obtain substance abuse assessment, not assault/threaten/harass victim, $75, cost.
– Tammy Lynn Course, cyberstalking, sentenced to time served, $185 attorney fee.
– Douglas Curtis Daniel, assault on a female, not guilty.
– Corinne Elizabeth Deel, possession of drug paraphernalia, rear lamps violation, aid and abet driving while license revoked not DWI revocation, dismissed.
– Marc Anderson Hendrix, assault on a female, dismissed.
– Gaige Michael Holley, misdemeanor probation violation out of county, probation terminated.
– Geoffrey Scott Jones, felony uttering forged instrument, reduced to common law uttering, sentenced to 120 days, suspended 18 months, TASC program, CBI classes, obtain substance abuse assessment, do not commit similar offenses, do not assault/threaten/harass victim nor touch victim’s personal belongings, remain drug and alcohol free, $80 restitution to victim, travel out of state for work allowed, $50, cost.
– Melissa E. Knight, possession of marijuana up to one-half ounce, dismissed.
– Brian O’Neil Padgett, unsealed wine/liquor in passenger area, $50, cost.
– Joshua Aaron Penland, simple assault, dismissed, state’s motion to continue denied.
– Cody Dwayne Smith, 2 counts cyberstalking, misdemeanor stalking, dismissed.
– Andrew Tracy Tulbert, speeding 91 in a 70, reduced to improper equipment, $100, cost; reckless driving, dismissed.
– Ulises S. Villicana, possession of marijuana up to one-half ounce, possession of marijuana paraphernalia, dismissed.
– Stephen Josiah Wishon, felony statutory rape of a child 15 years old or younger, dismissed; contributing to the delinquency of a child, sentenced to time served, have no contact with victim, $150 attorney fee; statutory sex offense with child 15 years old or younger, dismissed.
Failed to Appear
– Wayne David Treni, assault on a female, communicating threats.