Davie District Court
The following cases were disposed of during the Sept. 23 session of Davie District Court. Presiding: Judge Mary F. Covington. Prosecuting: Pearce Dougan and Eric Farr, assistant DAs.
– Justin A. Chapman, felony larceny of vehicle, dismissed per plea in Rowan County case.
– Alexandria R. Cook, driving after consuming under age 21, consuming alcohol age 19/20, improper use of temporary dealer permit/tag, failure to dim lights when meeting vehicle, dismissed, informal deferred prosecution.
– Horace Lee Davis, second degree trespass, dismissed in the interest of justice.
– Brandy Gale Dixon, simple assault, dismissed, prosecuting witness failed to appear.
– David Bradford Dunaway, cyberstalking, dismissed at the close of state’s evidence.
– Ja’Quarius O. Givens, attempting to break/enter a vehicle, dismissed, prosecuting witness failed to appear.
– Brooke Lee Ann Gray, simple assault, dismissed, prosecuting witness failed to appear, state’s motion to continue denied.
– Robert Marsh Hastings, assault on a female, communicating threats, breaking or entering a motor vehicle, misdemeanor larceny, resisting public officer, breaking or entering, second degree trespass, dismissed per plea; assault on a government official/employee, sentenced to 150 days, suspended 18 months, write letter of apology to officer, CBI classes, TASC program, do not consume any alcohol, obtain mental health evaluation, remain gainfully employed, cost, $315 attorney fee; breaking or entering, sentenced to 120 days at expiration of previous sentence.
– Andrew Webster Hilton, assault on a female, sentenced to 150 days to run concurrent with any sentence now serving.
– Jonathan J. Johnson, possession of marijuana paraphernalia, possession of marijuana more than one-half to one and one-half ounces, possession of heroin, dismissed per plea; possession of drug paraphernalia, sentenced to 30 days, credit for 10 days, evidence to be destroyed after appeal period.
– Julian Tony Jones, assault on a female, dismissed, prosecuting witness failed to appear, state’s motion to continue denied.
– Douglas Martin Kane, allowing dog to run at night, prayer for judgment continued.
– Toni D. McElveen, speeding 80 in a 55, dismissed in the interest of justice.
– Bradley James Nichols, communicating threats, dismissed, state’s motion to continue denied.
– Anthony Armand Ortiz, speeding 50 in a 25, reduced to improper equipment, $25, cost; reckless driving, dismissed per plea.
– Timothy Adam Perdue, assault on a female, dismissed, prosecuting witness failed to appear, state’s motion to continue denied.
– Roary Dean Porter, misdemeanor probation violation out of county, probation terminated.
– Netania Nohemi Reyes, simple assault, sentenced to 30 days, suspended one year, 48 hours community service, complete CBI classes, have no contact directly or indirectly with victim, $100, cost, $460 attorney fee.
– Jose Munoz Rodriguez, DWI, sentenced to 6 months active, comply with substance abuse treatment, surrender license, not operate vehicle until licensed, $1,000, cost; driving while license revoked DWI revocation, failure to maintain lane control, dismissed per plea.
– Cody James Rowland, assault on a female, sentenced to 75 days, suspended one year, enroll and complete CBI and abuser treatment programs, have no contact with victim, do not use or possess alcohol or drugs, $100, cost.
– Aaron Glen Ussery, communicating threats, dismissed, in compliance.
Failure to Appear
– Shamaran L. Clodfelter, misdemeanor probation violation.
– Katherine G. Holdren, misdemeanor probation violation, possession of drug paraphernalia.
– Kevin Michael Keever, aid and abet larceny.
– Alicia Helen Myzka, misdemeanor larceny.
– Gregory Dale Norris, assault on a female.
– Andrew Ventimiglia Jr., 3 counts misdemeanor larceny.