Davie District Court
The following cases were disposed of during the July 15 session of Davie District Court. Presiding: Judge Jon W. Myers. Prosecuting: Eric Farr and Pearce Dougan, assistant DAs.
– Jamiya M. Alexander, felony larceny by employee, reduced to misdemeanor shoplifting, $100, cost, $285 attorney fee.
– Arden Faith Bean, speeding 114 in a 70, dismissed; reckless driving, $700, cost.
– Whittney Biggerstaff, extradition/fugitive other state, dismissed, Missouri will not extradite.
– Jackie Lee Bledsoe II, driving while license revoked not DWI, reduced to failure to notify DMV of address change, $25, cost; fictitious/altered title/registration, dismissed.
– Andrew Lee Camp, 2 counts injury to personal property, simple assault, assault on a female, interfering with emergency communication, dismissed.
– Christian L. Childress, assault on a female, dismissed.
– Joseph Nelson Ervin, misdemeanor probation violation, probation terminated unsuccessfully, $185 attorney fee; assault, dismissed.
– Bethani Ann Gallagher, larceny, sentenced to 25 days, credit for 15 days, cost, $185 attorney fee; larceny, dismissed.
– Justin Bruce Gholson, possession of heroin, possession of drug paraphernalia, dismissed.
– William Ray Gyier, resisting public officer, $200, cost, $245 attorney fee; assault by pointing a gun, dismissed.
– Shancie Lynn Hardy, assault, dismissed.
– Randall Scott Hubbard, driving while license revoked DWI revocation, sentenced to time served, cost, $185 attorney fee.
– Raymond Gray Hutchens, misdemeanor larceny, felony obtaining property by false pretense, reduced to solicitation to obtain property by false pretense, sentenced to time served, cost.
– Terrell Elliot Joyner, felony possession of a schedule II controlled substance, possession of marijuana up to one-half ounce, dismissed; possession of drug paraphernalia, sentenced to 30 days, suspended 6 months, remain employed, do not get any more charges, evidence destroyed, $100, cost, $285 attorney fee.
– John W. McCaughtry, felony breaking and/or entering, reduced to misdemeanor breaking/entering, deferred prosecution, 12 months probation, substance abuse assessment, case to be reviewed in year.
– Nyeshia E. McCleland, misdemeanor probation violation, probation continued and extended 12 months, re-enroll in CBI program, do not get any new charges, do not go on property of WalMart, continue looking for employment, $323 attorney fee.
– William J. McDaniel, DWI, sentenced to 12 months, suspended 18 months, 7 days active, credit for substance abuse assessment, surrender license, not operate vehicle until licensed, $400, cost; failure to maintain lane control, dismissed.
– Justin Paul Miller, altering or changing serial number, $25, cost.
– Jonathan Edwards New, motions – vehicle seizure, vehicle forfeited.
– Donald Lee Overman Jr., fishing without a license, $50, cost; parking in handicapped spot, dismissed.
– Christopher O. Perkins, larceny by changing tag, second degree trespass, assault and battery, dismissed; misdemeanor larceny, sentenced to time served, cost, $262.50 attorney fee.
– Sara Kay Shelby, misdemeanor larceny, deferred prosecution, 30 days active suspended six months, $139.99 restitution to victim, have no contact with victim, case to be reviewed in six months.
– Betty Michelle Taylor, attempted breaking or entering a building.