Grand jury hands down indictments
Published 11:43 am Sunday, June 6, 2021
The following were indicted by a grand jury during the May 24 session of Davie Superior Court.
– Derrick Jewone Blackwell, assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury, possession of a firearm by a felon.
– Richard Ernest Brown, 3 counts taking indecent liberties with a child, 2 counts statutory sex offense with a child 15 years old or younger.
– Tyler Coy Bunton, intentional child abuse inflicting serious physical injury.
– Mitchell Randolph Ivey, attempting to obtain property by false pretense, uttering forged instrument, possession of more than five counterfeit instruments.
– Chelsea Arlene King, killing an animal by starvation.
– Derrick Francis, breaking/entering, larceny pursuant to breaking/entering.
– Jennifer Ann Thompson, 3 counts common law robbery, identity theft, residential mortgage fraud, obtaining property by false pretense.
– Jeffrey Lynn Tysinger, failure to register as sex offender.
– Caleb Mark Withrow, larceny.