Grand Jury issues indictments
Published 8:19 am Thursday, March 18, 2021
The following were indicted by the grand jury during the March 8 session of Davie Superior Court.
– Robert Brandon Aud, possession of a firearm by a felon.
– Jacob Hunter Casto, common law robbery, possession of a stolen firearm.
– Matthew Boyd Garner, fleeing to elude arrest with motor vehicle.
– Antonio Aguirre-Gutierrez, first degree murder.
– Jennifer Elaine Hahne, felony possession of a schedule II controlled substance, felony possession of a schedule I controlled substance.
– James Lee Leonard, assault on a female, second degree kidnapping.
– Trenton Gene Long, common law robbery, possession of a stolen firearm.
– Joseph Richard Wolfe, assault on a female, assault inflicting serious bodily injury.