Davie DWI Court: Nov. 13, 2020
Published 9:38 am Thursday, December 17, 2020
The following cases were disposed of during the Nov. 13 session of Davie DWI Court. Presiding: Judge April Wood. Prosecuting: was Steve Boone, assistant DA.
– Danny Ray Frank, DWI, not guilty, obtain substance abuse assessment, surrender license, not operate vehicle until licensed; no license, $50, cost, attorney fee.
– Juan Raymund Gonzalez, DWI, driving while license revoked not DWI, open container after consuming alcohol, dismissed – lack of probable cause for stop/no reasonable suspicion.
– John Derek Hauser, DWI, dismissed – no report, officer not available.
– Katrina Hollandsworth, DWI, sentenced to 60 days, suspended 12 months, 24 hours community service, obtain substance abuse assessment, surrender license, not operate vehicle until licensed, $100, cost, $335 attorney fee.
– Joshua H. Williard, DWI, driving while license revoked not DWI, dismissed – could not identify deputy who initiated stop.