Davie District Court: Nov. 19, 2020
Published 9:05 am Thursday, December 10, 2020
The following cases were disposed of during the Nov. 19 session of Davie District Court. Presiding: Judge Carlos Jane`. Prosecuting: Annemarie Ernst, assistant DA.
– Amber Jean Beckett, disorderly conduct, sentenced to 10 days, suspended 12 months, $50, cost; harassing phone call, dismissed per plea, do not assault/threaten/harass victim.
– Emily Lauren Carter, second degree trespass, dismissed at request of prosecuting witness.
– Cindy Aleigh Cass, probation violation, 2 days active, probation continued, obtain substance abuse assessment, $225 attorney fee.
– Tony Lashay Gadson, assault with a deadly weapon, domestic violence protective order violation, injury to personal/real property, dismissed per plea in Superior Court.
– Ronald Lee Gragert, probation violation, probation terminated unsuccessfully.
– Fallon Randall Holder, weapon (not gun) on educational property, communicating threats, dismissed, in compliance.
– John Martin Ijames, probation violation, time served, $115 attorney fee.
– Nikki Nichole Mojica, felony larceny, reduced to misdemeanor larceny, sentenced to 30 days, suspended 12 months, $2700 restitution to victim, have no contact with victim, $50, cost, $180 attorney fee.
Failure to Appear
– Anthony Laquan Brooks, larceny, felony possession of stolen goods.
– Michael Dean Collier, probation violation, fictitious registration, vehicle driven with no registration, driving while license revoked not DWI, no liability insurance.
-Joshua George Kuncher, breaking and/or entering, resisting public officer.