Davie District Court: Oct. 29, 2020
Published 9:46 am Thursday, November 19, 2020
The following cases were disposed of during the Oct. 29 session of Davie District Court. Presiding: Judge Carlton Terry. Prosecuting: Pearce Dougan, assistant DA.
– Sharon B. Antemann, resisting public officer, misdemeanor probation violation, dismissed, complied with deferred prosecution.
– Kreshaun T. Davis, littering gameland/access area, target shooting on game lands, dismissed in the interest of justice.
– Christopher Kincaid, domestic violence protective order violation, sentenced to 75 days, suspended 12 months, enroll in abuser treatment program, do not assault/threaten/harass victim, cost, $280 attorney fee; assault on a female, attempted breaking/entering a building, possession of stolen goods/property, two counts driving while license revoked not DWI, operating vehicle with no insurance, driving/allowing vehicle to be driven with no registration, reckless driving, fictitious/altered title/registration, possession of drug paraphernalia, dismissed per plea.
– Aaron Isaiah Martin, littering gameland/access area, target shooting on gamelands, dismissed in the interest of justice.
– Aidan Paul Payne, DWI, sentenced to 60 days, suspended 12 months, 24 hours community service, credit for substance abuse assessment, surrender license, not operate vehicle until licensed, do not have any new offenses, $300 lab fee, $100, cost; driving after consuming under age 21, reckless driving, dismissed per plea.
– Jason Wayne Petereson, misdemeanor larceny, dismissed in the interest of justice.
– Asaunte D. Reaves, littering gameland/access area, target shooting on gamelands, dismissed in the interest of justice.
– Cheyanne D. Sizemore, violation of court order, probation extended six months.
– Alexander J. Staley, consuming alcohol age 19/20, simple assault, informal deferred prosecution, to be reviewed in 6 months.