Dragonfly House needs support for new home
Published 9:54 am Thursday, November 16, 2017
There is a new blue house in town – the new location of The Dragonfly House Children’s Advocacy Center.
“We have been overwhelmed by the outpouring of community support in the creation of our new building,” said Brandi Reagan, director. “The residents and businesses of Davie and Davidson counties have come together and donated their precious time, money, furniture, supplies, and so much more. In return, these donations have begun to create a space for the children of these counties that is not only beautiful, but safe and offers the hope and healing that these children so desperately need.”
The new blue building is still being created and The Dragonfly House needs donations and continued support from the community to see it completed.
The major annual fundraising event will be on April 20, 2018. There are also opportunities to have a name/agency/legacy represented in the building.
Ways to support:
• Donor Wall of Recognition: Your name(s) on a piece of wooden art that reflects the financial donation by size starting with: Level I, $2,500-$4,999; Level II, $5,000-$9,999; Level III, $10,000-$49,999; Level IV, $50,000-$99,999; and Level V, $100,000.
• Name a room with a $5,000 donation.
• Be a sponsor at the 8th Annual “Olde Hollywood Theme” Share the Love Event April 20.
• Donate items for a live auction at The Share the Love Event.
• Buy a ticket for yourself and/or someone else to our Share the Love Event (April 20 at Triple J Manor House in Mocksville at 6:30 p.m.
“We welcome the opportunity to come to your church, business, or community group to share our services and how we work with the entire community to help keep the children of Davie and Davidson counties safe,” said Rene Crawford, office coordinator..
To learn more, visit www.thedragonflyhouse.com or call 336-753-6155. “Thank you again for your contributions and ongoing support.”