Published 12:00 am Sunday, December 15, 2013
1. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
2. Dog Songs, by Mary Oliver.
3. Sycamore Row, by John Grisham.
4. The Valley of Amazement, by Amy Tan.
5. Aimless Love, by Billy Collins
6. The First Phone Call from Heaven, by Mitch Albom.
7. S., by J.J. Abrams and Doug Dorst.
8. The Luminaries, by Eleanor Catton.
9. The Gods of Guilt, by Michael Connelly.
10. The Circle, by Dave Eggers.
1. David and Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell.
2. Things That Matter, by Charles Krauthammer.
3. The Bully Pulpit, by Doris Kearns Goodwin.
4. I Am Malala, by Malala Yousafzai.
5. One Summer: America, 1927, by Bill Bryson.
6. Stitches, by Anne Lamott.
7. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
8. Killing Jesus, by Bill O’Reilly.
9. George Washington’s Secret Six: The Spy Ring That Saved the American Revolution, by Brian Kilmeade and Don Yaeger.
10. Boys in the Boat, by Daniel James Brown.
1. Lord Ride with Me, by David Freeze
2. Paper Boy, by Sonny Allen.
3. Story of the Nutcracker Ballet, by Debora Hautzig
4. The Wettest & Wickedest Town, by Karen Lilly-Bowyer.
5. Things that Matter, by Charles Krauthammer
6. Wisedogs, by H. Jackson Brown Jr.
7. Grandma Loves You! by Helen James.
8. I am Malala, by Malala Yousfzai.
9. The Light Between Oceans, by M.L. Stedman.
10. The Longest Ride, by Nicholas Sparks.